Block Collider is designed for experienced traders and engineers. Use with caution.
Mineable interoptability protocol for blockchains.
Trade on Borderless
Mining Bitcoin after 2009 secures transfers without banks. Mining Block Collider after 2019 secures trading without exchanges.
Individuals mining Block Collider are creating a "blockchain of blockchains" or multichain which is an immutable record of all cross-chain transactions. Mined interoptability protocols protect users from validator cartels, relay & staking
collusion, and oracle blackmail.
- Dual-coin economy, "Emblems" (EMB) and Non-Relational Graphs" (NRG).
- Two consumer applications are built on the protocol Borderless and unreleased Overline.
- 300M EMB total, 100M EMB locked in equity in Borderless Services.
- No premine, 2 NRG mined per block (without EMB), 9.8 Billion NRG will be created over 40 years.
- Emblems are synthetic computational power. Miners who own EMB earn more NRG per block and can create bigger blocks.
- Public mining of "BT" was conducted from May 2018 to January 2019 for 1.8 million blocks.
- Public mining of "AT" begins in February 2020. Extended timeline is in the roadmap.
USING BLOCK COLLIDER
- Trade BTC, ETH, USDT, WAV, LSK, NEO, DAI, and Tether Gold.
- All trades are anonymous, no accounts, open to anyone with an internet connection. No fees, no deposit/withdrawal limits.
- 5 second block time.
- All proof-of-work mining, uses new algorithm Proof-Of-Distance based on the inner product of vectors.
- Interblockchain meta-contracts writen in Timble language.
- 5 blockchains, 1 hidden blockchain, any blockchain can be added, algorithm agnostic.
- Supports partial orders. No atomic swaps. Spot rate settlements in sub 3 seconds.
- DEXs built on Ethereum, Tron, and EOS can be upgraded to use Block Collider. No dependency on validators, hosted orderbooks, or oracles.
- Hiring Rust and Node.js backend developers.
Read the white paper ( ), join the mailing list, review the source code, and follow @blockcollider.
Copyright © 2020 Borderless Services Inc., No cookies or trackable assets are used by this website.